As Melissa wrote a lil bit ago, we are settled in. We are having a blast. I never knew I could drink so much. We became really good friends with this Belguim couple. Yanis and Roxanne. Jesus, the belguims are huge people. And guess what they love bacardi. As you all know that I do too. And you all also know that I have a big ego and I think I can take on the world. I decided to keep up with Yanis with bacardi's. ya that was the stupidest thing I did that week. The bars know him and have actually got buckets of bacardi and coke waiting for him. I fricking serious. It's crazy. I passed out the first night and got really wasted the second...he was barely buzzed. I have never been called a light weight before.
Anyway, I am a beach boy. I literally live the dream working in paradise. I serve cocktails to beautiful naked people all day and get paid for it. I work on the beach in Greece...and get paid for it! There are no laws or rules..this place was ment for me. Also, its been nice to settle in so now we can go back to working out and have some sort of normal life again. After looking at the pictures Mel had posted I was inspired to seriously work out again....lost a few pounds....hell yeah!
We have tons of pictures to show you all....over 500! So get ahold of us when we return. Friday is my Bday. We have a rocking hotel set up...I would tell you the cost but I dont want to make anyone jealous!JK. hah. But really we have this awesome place set up...the second nicest on the island for 2 days.
I am not as good at this stuff as Mel so I will have to team up with her to get a better entry to you all. anyway miss you all a ton and cant wait to toast a welcome home bacardi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment